Personal information protection policy
Kett Electric Laboratory (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) established policies on the protection of personal information as follows and promotes the protection of personal information.
Personal information management
Our company keeps customers’ personal information accurate and updated by managing personal information strictly by taking necessary measures including maintenance of security system, development of management system and thoroughness of employee education while executing safety measures to prevent personal information from illegal access, loss, damage, alteration and leakage.
Purpose of utilization of personal information
We only use your personal information for the following purposes:
- for sending emails and materials in order for our company to contact you, provide business information and answer customer questions
- for planning and executing our marketing measures
- for providing services and delivering advertisements corresponding to the interests and concerns of customers
- for other purposes incidental to the above
Prohibition on disclosure and presentation of personal information to a third party
Our company is properly managing customers’ personal information and will not disclose to any third parties under any circumstances other than the following cases.
- When a customer agreed with disclosure of his/her personal information.
- When our company is required to disclose to our business contractor in order to execute customers’ desired services.
- When disclosure is required pursuant to laws and regulations.
When a customer desires to verify, edit or delete his/her personal information, our company will do so after completing personal verification.
Compliance with laws and regulations and review of our policy
Our company complies with Japanese laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information of our customers and is reviewing the content of this policy accordingly and working on making improvements.